The left side of the chain of custody form must be completed when the PharmChek® Sweat Patch is applied.
1) Begin by completing the donor’s name, donor’s internal ID # (used by your agency) observer’s name, and the PharmChek® identification number, (this is the number printed on the outside film of Sweat Patch)
2) The observer must enter the date the Sweat Patch was applied. Both parties need to verify and initial the information on left side of the chain of custody form
3) Under Tests Ordered, select the Full 5 Drug Panel
4) Select the appropriate treatment status/reason for testing
5) Follow the application protocol to apply the PharmChek® Sweat Patch to the donor’s body
6) The observer must sign the chain of custody form in the area marked, “Observer Completes.”
7) Place the chain of custody form in the appropriate file and instruct the donor what day they are to return for removal of the PharmChek® Sweat Patch